Re: Edit/Approval: OR - Coleman Portable Oven - Jerry Goller

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
      You are most welcome sir,

      Jerry I am not sure where you want to put that though. If you want it in Basecamp Gear I suppose it would need a new sub-folder (Ovens)and I am not supposed to make those. As you can make anything you want I shall leave it to your discretion.

      Ray
    • Jerry Goller
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
        I've asked for a header of Propane Appliances to be made under Campsite
        Gear.

        Jerry

        reviews and tests on the planet.

        Jerry I am not sure where you want to put that though. If you want it in
        Basecamp Gear I suppose it would need a new sub-folder (Ovens)and I am not
        supposed to make those. As you can make anything you want I shall leave it
        to your discretion.

        Ray

        ------------------------------------

        To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/Yahoo!
        Groups Links

        database 4570 (20091103) __________

        http://www.eset.com

        database 4570 (20091103) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 7, 2009
          One more edit Jerry. Please include a date at the top of your OR.

          Thanks,
          Jamie D
          Edit Admin Manager