RE: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval: OR - Coleman Portable Oven - Jerry Goller

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
      It happens to the best of us..... ;o)

      Done.

      Thanks for the edits, Ray!

      Jerry

      reviews and tests on the planet.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ray
      Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 9:08 AM
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval: OR - Coleman Portable Oven -
      Jerry Goller

      Hi Jerry,

      I drew the short straw. ;-)

      Nice review, my son would love for me to get one of those so he could have
      pizza every day while camping.

      Edits are below,

      Ray

      ***Measured Weight: 17 lbs. 3 oz. (78 kg)

      Edit: I have always been told no periods after the lbs & oz

      *** Now, granted, I have to keep some what of an eye on it.

      EDIT: somewhat

      ***The nice thing about the Coleman Portable Oven is that it also toasts or
      bakes just about anything else you can fit in it.

      EDIT: ah, the dreaded "you". How about, "anything else I can fit in it"

      ***I've made frozen waffles, corn bread muffins, blue berry muffins

      Edit: blueberry

      ------------------------------------

      To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/Yahoo!
      Groups Links

      database 4567 (20091102) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      database 4570 (20091103) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
        You are most welcome sir,

        Jerry I am not sure where you want to put that though. If you want it in Basecamp Gear I suppose it would need a new sub-folder (Ovens)and I am not supposed to make those. As you can make anything you want I shall leave it to your discretion.

        Ray
      • Jerry Goller
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
          I've asked for a header of Propane Appliances to be made under Campsite
          Gear.

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 7, 2009
            One more edit Jerry. Please include a date at the top of your OR.

            Thanks,
            Jamie D
            Edit Admin Manager