ID VB gear

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      ID VB gear

      I canceled the VB test. It is, in my opinion, getting too late in the season for a proper 2 month test. Onward and upward. ID is a small company and they had too much going on. Thanks.

      Jerry

    • Stuart Bilby
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2002
        >I canceled the VB test. It is, in my opinion, getting too late in the
        season >for a proper 2 month test.- Jerry

        Jerry
        How frustrating. I am very interested in testing VB gear but felt I couldn't
        test it because it was summer here. Hmmm have we got enough southern
        hemisphere or Arctic dwellers to do a test?
        - Stu B in the southern hemisphere
      • Ryan Jordan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2002
          Yeah, this is a bummer. I'm wearing fleece and primaloft as we speak.
          Indoors.
          Ryan