Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Mountainsmith Chimera

  • Helen Hillberg
    Message 1 of 55 , Feb 1, 2002
      OK, that's what I'll do - my friend thanks you.  I see I missed the opportunity to be a monitor.  Darn the bad luck.
      Helen

      Message 55 of 55 , Feb 3, 2002
        Hi Marge

        I think iiNet has been having some email server problems. Can you try again at apriest@... or aushiker@...

        Thanks
        Andrew

        At 11:41 AM 02/02/2002, you wrote:
        Hi Andrew Priest,
        I just wrote you a long email with my pack contents,
        I sent it off list  to (mailto:apriest@...) but it came back.
        I hesitate to put this long list of contents on backpackgeartest forum.

        --
        Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.cjb.net

        Get paid for responding to and receiving relevant email and/or SMS messages - pureprofile by Australia Post