Ray OOP until Monday

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 23, 2009
      For any reviewers that I am editing, I will be gone from now (right now) until next Monday. I will get to any revisions then. Have a great weekend. I plan to while covering 42 miles of trails in the southern Sierra. Yippee!

      Ray
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 6, 2009
        Ray OOP until Monday

        To my reviewers, I shall be hiking this weekend, back Monday morning.

        Have a good weekend,

        Ray
      • Ray
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 26, 2009
          To any of my review edits I will be gone hiking starting tomorrow early and wont be back until Sunday night. So any new posts over the weekend will be taken care of Monday.

          Have a great Thanksgiving all,

          Ray
        • Ray
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 4, 2010
            To any of my OR writers I will be gone hiking until Monday morning.

            Ray
          • Ray
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 22, 2010
              For my reviewers still out I will be gone until Monday. Going to the PCT Kickoff tomorrow then backpacking two days.

              Have a great weekend all,

              Ray
            • Ray
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 24, 2010
                To my OR writers,

                I shall be hiking this weekend and will be back Monday.

                Have a great weekend all,

                Ray
              • Ray
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 29, 2010
                  I will be high in the eastern Sierra tomorrow but will be at my Dad's for my B'day party (which I DO NOT want) Sunday. Limited 'net access but will look if any of my ORs come in.

                  Have a great weekend,

                  Ray
                • Kathy Waters
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 29, 2010
                    Hey! Happy Birthday! Remember to change your bio <g>!

                    Kathy

                    I will be high in the eastern Sierra tomorrow but will be at my Dad's for my B'day party (which I DO NOT want) Sunday. Limited 'net access but will look if any of my ORs come in.

                    Have a great weekend,

                  • richardglyon
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 30, 2010
                      Ray, is this what the Europeans call a round birthday (meaning one with a zero in it)? I recall that you are approaching 50. Life begins at 50! Many happy returns!

                      Richard

                      > I will be high in the eastern Sierra tomorrow but will be at my Dad's for my B'day party (which I DO NOT want) Sunday. Limited 'net access but will look if any of my ORs come in.
                      >
                      > Have a great weekend,
                      >
                      > Ray

                    • Ray
                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 24, 2011
                        I am going on my first long hike in MN, leaving tonight. I will be back Monday 8/29/11. I believe I have just one OR that I am editing at this time but if I forgot somebody just yell.

                        Monday, that is.

                        Have a good weekend all,

                        Ray
                      • Ray
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 27, 2011
                          I think I only have one edit still in the works but if I missed you and you post over the next few days please know I will be out backpacking and collecting valuable test and review data. (I wonder if I can write it off?)

                          Have a great weekend all,