Edit/Approval - Therm-a-Rest Trail Lite - Matt Mayfield

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2009
      OK, Matt, ready for the website! After making the minor changes below, you may upload at http://tinyurl.com/yzmlbmp
      Please delete the copy in the Tests/OR folder. Congratulations on completing your first Owner Review! Cheers, Richard

      <Size:Large>
      EDIT: Add a space between the colon and "Large"

      <Listed weight: 2 lb 11 oz (1220 g)
      Weight as delivered: 2 lb 11 oz (1220 g)>
      Edit: You might do with this what I suggested (and you changed) with Size: "Weight, listed and measured," on one line.

      <, while the Therm-a-Rest™ provided me with this prime real estate!>
      Edit: We discourage use of the trademark symbol. You probably should delete it.

      < Realizing this made me smile as I leaned over and fired up the stove
      for a cup of coffee).>
      EDIT: Delete the parenthesis at the end of the sentence.
    • matt mayfield
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2009
        Welcome back to stateside.

        Okay- Thanks- here we go...

        Please delete the copy in the Tests/OR folder. Congratulations on completing your first Owner Review! Cheers, Richard

        <Size:Large>
        EDIT: Add a space between the colon and "Large"

        <Listed weight: 2 lb 11 oz (1220 g)
        Weight as delivered: 2 lb 11 oz (1220 g)>
        Edit: You might do with this what I suggested (and you changed) with Size: "Weight, listed and measured," on one line.

        <, while the Therm-a-Restâ„¢ provided me with this prime real estate!>