Re: Edit/Approval: Owner Review - Nunatak Arc Ghost - Richard Lyon

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2009
      Thanks, Ray - I'll upload when I return to the US on Tuesday. A question (and the question is for all the editors) and a comment below. Cheers, Richard

      ****** I generally avoid names of products not under review or testing, but make an exception when the other product is something that I have tested or reviewed, as I did for the FF bag. I really do it more to give the reader a chance to look at the pictures in the other report to see for himself what I am talking about. I don't much care which way theteam comes out, just asking for a ruling.

      ************** Too warm for anything I've tried it with (down to 0F)>