EDIT/APPROVAL: REPOST: Owners Review-Therm-a-rest NeoAir-Cheryl McMurray

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
      Cheryl,

      Sorry this took so long for me to get back to you. I missed it before I went
      OOP and just noticed it when I got back. This report was a nice improvement,
      with much better flow and much easier to read. Make the changes listed,
      delete the version in the test directory, and upload as an OR here:
      http://tinyurl.com/ngor6r.

      AB

      > with a total of fourteen nights using the NeoAir.
      EDIT: Remove extra space between "fourteen nights".

      > temperature ranges of 50s F to 70s F (10 D to 21 C). I used my solo
      EDIT: Change "10 D" to "10 C"

      EDIT: Still lots of white spacing at the end of the report. Please remove.
    • Cheryl Mcmurray
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
        Thanks Andrew and no need to apologize as you can see that I missed
        your first edit and it took me a while. I'll get the changes done and
        upload. Thanks again for your hard work.
        Cheryl