OOP - Richard Lyon October 16-19

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
      I shall be hiking in the Pyrenees October 16-18, and flying back to the US on October 19. I'll be in Geneva, Switzerland on business October 11-15, but should have decent Internet access. I am awaiting Reposts from Matt Mayfield, Selena Leonard, and Paul Schilke; should be able to handle these if they are posted before I leave for Spain. Richard
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
        Oooo - major envy here! Have a great time and take pictures!

        Kathy