Edit/Approval - OR - Gregory Reactor Ultralight Daypack

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2009
      OK Kristine,

      One thing that I did not notice was it meeds a title. Like:

      Gregory Reactor Ultralight Daypack

      Owner Review by Kristine Mar

      Just do that and check it yourself in the test folder to make sure that it looks good and you like it. If you do then put it in its new home here:

      Reviews > Packs > Frameless Backpacks and Day Packs > Gregory Reactor Daypack

      Or: http://tinyurl.com/y8ov9at

      Congratulations, you have the first review done! One more to go.