Pictures not uploading with review?

  • David Loome
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2009
      I have finally uploaded my completed review to the BGT website here:

      http://tinyurl.com/yds5dxk

      When I uploaded the review, I also attached several photos which do not appear on the review page. What did I do wrong, and how can I add the pictures to the review?

      -Dave

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2009
        Hi David,

        When you get the picture thing figured out and are ready to upload the final version of this OR please also add the date to it at the top somewhere.
        That's a requirement. Thanks.

        Jamie D

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, David Loome <dloome@...> wrote:

        > I have finally uploaded my completed review to the BGT website here:
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/yds5dxk
        >
        > When I uploaded the review, I also attached several photos which do not appear on the review page. What did I do wrong, and how can I add the pictures to the review?
        >
        > -Dave

      • Brian Tannehill
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2009
          Hi Dave,

          Has anyone helped you? Did you figure it out? Need a little bit more
          info otherwise. Did you get any error messages? Did you make it an
          HTML with pictures? You cant attach pictures like in an email.

          I would suggest using the report writer. Much easier.
          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=RR&page=1

          Brian