Re: OR Therm-a-rest Lite Seat review response slipped though a crack

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2009
      RICHARD - Randy Mitchell(1) - Therm-a-rest LiteSeat – Posted Aug 9(msg#78047) – waiting for use clarification, Revised Aug 13(78066), Taken Aug 15, Edit Aug 15(78081), Follow up sent Sept 4

      Hi Randy,
      The queue, as I have posted above, shows you last edit from Richard was posted on Aug 15th (msg#78081). Please see that message for his instructions.

      Hope that gets you sorted.
      Cordially,
      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Manager