OR Therm-a-rest Lite Seat review response slipped though a crack

  • Mitchell, Randy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2009
      Good morning,

      I'm unable to find the most recent response from your editorial team
      regarding my OR of the Therm-a-rest Lite Seat review I was working
      on. I checked my inbox and my trash, but nothing is there. The
      followup was sent on Sept. 4 by Richard.

      Thanks for your help, sorry for any inconvenience.

      Randy Mitchell
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2009
        RICHARD - Randy Mitchell(1) - Therm-a-rest LiteSeat – Posted Aug 9(msg#78047) – waiting for use clarification, Revised Aug 13(78066), Taken Aug 15, Edit Aug 15(78081), Follow up sent Sept 4

        Hi Randy,
        The queue, as I have posted above, shows you last edit from Richard was posted on Aug 15th (msg#78081). Please see that message for his instructions.

        Hope that gets you sorted.
        Cordially,
        Jamie D
        Edit Admin Manager