Congratulations are in order

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2009
      give a big internet Hoorah! to Kerri Larkin and Paul Schilke. They have just completed their second ORs and are on their way to Tester status.

      Good job folks.
      Jamie D
    • Kerri
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2009
        Thanks! I'm looking forward to being part of the BGT family

        Kind regards,
        Kerri

        On 03/10/2009, at 5:35 PM, "chcoa" <jdeben@...> wrote:

        give a big internet Hoorah! to Kerri Larkin and Paul Schilke. They have just completed their second ORs and are on their way to Tester status.

        Good job folks.
        Jamie D

      • Paul Schilke
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
          I mailed in my tester agreement last August. Was it received?

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2010
            Welcome Matt Mayfield & Mike Pearl as the two latest writers to complete their first 2 ORs and move into the BGT newbie realm. Congrats fellas!! Hopefully your first test is right around the corner and it's a fun one.

            Jamie D.
            Edit Admin Manager
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2011
              A BIG good job to Seth Quistad for completing his first two ORs and officially moving into the "eligible tester" category. Welcome to our noble ranks Seth. Now get in there and apply for stuff and have some fun!

              Jamie D.