Follow up for Steve Joiner RE: Granite Gear Vapor Trail Backpack Owner Review

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2009
      RAY - Steve Joiner(1) - Granite Gear Vapor Trail Backpack - Posted Sep 7(msg#78193), Taken Sept 15, Edit Sep 15(msg#78235)

      Hi Steve,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Ray back on Sept 15th. Please refer to message number 78235 at

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager