Attn: David Loome

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2009
      David Loome(2) - Sierra Designs Assailant tent - Posted Aug 24(msg@78146),
      -------------

      Hi Dave,

      I've had the above OR in the "on Hold" section of the Edit Queue waiting for you to get through the other OR. Now that you are nearly done with the #1, I'm emailing to remind you to revise #2 using what you learned from the first OR and then post it again with REVISED in the title and I'll move it up into the "Awaiting Edit" section.

      Thanks and hang in there, you're almost there.
      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Manager
    • David Loome
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2009
        I have finally uploaded my completed review to the BGT website here:

        http://tinyurl.com/yds5dxk

        When I uploaded the review, I also attached several photos which do not appear on the review page. What did I do wrong, and how can I add the pictures to the review?

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2009
          Hi David,

          When you get the picture thing figured out and are ready to upload the final version of this OR please also add the date to it at the top somewhere.
          That's a requirement. Thanks.

          Jamie D

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, David Loome <dloome@...> wrote:

          > I have finally uploaded my completed review to the BGT website here:
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/yds5dxk
          >
          > When I uploaded the review, I also attached several photos which do not appear on the review page. What did I do wrong, and how can I add the pictures to the review?
          >
          > -Dave

        • Brian Tannehill
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 11, 2009
            Hi Dave,

            Has anyone helped you? Did you figure it out? Need a little bit more
            info otherwise. Did you get any error messages? Did you make it an
            HTML with pictures? You cant attach pictures like in an email.

            I would suggest using the report writer. Much easier.
            http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=RR&page=1

            Brian