Re: [BackpackGearTest] Pictures- Titanium Goat 'Ptarmgan' bivy sack review

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 2009
      BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com wrote on 10/01/2009 06:39:35 PM:

      > After getting approval to upload my review, I included several
      > pictures with my final review. These do not appear on the review
      > page. Did I upload them incorrectly? Do pictures simply take longer
      > to appear on the page? Thanks.
      >
      > -Dave

      [JET] Can you provide the link to the report?

      > --- On Mon, 9/21/09, a_henrichs <andyhenrichs@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Email: david.loome@ ...
      > Comment: you may want to think about changing "@" to "at" and "." to
      > "dot". Spammers seem to find clickable email links everywhere and
      > BGT is not immune.

      [JET] Actually we are. David has the site well protected, and I've never
      gotten SPAM (that I know of) from posting my e-mail in a BGT report. That
      being said, either format is acceptable (although SPAMMERS have figured
      out "at" and "dot"... sneaky folks that they are).

    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2009
        Dave,

        When you fix the picture issue please also add a date for your report, that's missing at the moment.
        It should be clearly posted near the top.

        Thanks,
        Jamie D
        Edit Admin Manager

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, David Loome <dloome@...> wrote:

        > After getting approval to upload my review, I included several pictures with my final review. These do not appear on the review page. Did I upload them incorrectly? Do pictures simply take longer to appear on the page? Thanks.
        >
        > -Dave
      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 3, 2009
          RAY - Steve Joiner(1) - Granite Gear Vapor Trail Backpack - Posted Sep 7(msg#78193), Taken Sept 15, Edit Sep 15(msg#78235)

          Hi Steve,
          Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Ray back on Sept 15th. Please refer to message number 78235 at

          Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform your editor and update the queue.

          Edit Administration Manager