OOP - Daignault

  • Chari Daignault
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      I'm a wee bit OOP at the moment; fighting off the flu. I have one report
      waiting for me to edit and will get to it as soon as humanly possible.
      Thanks for bearing with me.

      ---------------------------------------
      Chari Daignault
      chari.daignault@...

      "Not all who wander are lost"
      "If idiots could fly, we'd never see the sun"

      Please support me in the Race for the Cure
      http://tinyurl.com/m8y92p

    • Chari Daignault
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2009
        OOP from 11/20 - 11/22

        Waiting to edit 3 IRs and will post my FR for the Tilley Audubon Hat after
        my return!

        Chari Daignault
        chari.daignault@...

        Please support me and Team Olivia as we run the Disney World 1/2 Marathon,
        January 9th, 2010. Help find a cure for Neuroblastoma.
        http://tinyurl.com/yhx6led