Re: [BackpackGearTest] Attention - Matt Mayfield - Therm-a-Rest Trail Lite

  • matt mayfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2009
      Aye Aye, dude.
      Regretably indeed.
      done did it.

      ________________________________
      From: richardglyon <rlyon@...>
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:30:09 PM
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Attention - Matt Mayfield - Therm-a-Rest Trail Lite

      Matt,

      Regretably you have not made many of the corrections identified in my earlier Edit, including several that are fundamental protocols on BackpackGearTest. org. I see no point in repeating my earlier edits, so I am asking you to coordinate with your mentor to make the necessary revisions. Only after he has signed off should you Repost to this list. I've alterted David of this request.

      Cheers, Richard