RE: [BackpackGearTest] American harvest dehydrator

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi

      On the topic of food lists, the Yahoo! group, Light Trail Food has been having a real good discussion on dehydrators etc.  Seems to be some people there with a lot of experience and constructive comment on using dehydrators (at least to this total novice on the subject).  The URL for the group is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lighttrailfood/.

      Cheers
      Andrew

      At 04:21 AM 01/02/2002, you wrote:

      I ve just got the plain jane snackmaster. BPL would be another good place to ask, as would the food lists.

      --
      Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.cjb.net

      Get paid for responding to and receiving relevant email and/or SMS messages - pureprofile by Australia Post

    • Dave Hicks
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2002
        I have the Snackmaster Pro FD 50T which has a timer and an adjustable
        thermostat so you can dry different foods needing different temperature
        settings. The adjustable 95-145ºF thermostat gives me that flexibility. The
        timer gives me peace of mind.

        Chainsaw