Re: [BackpackGearTest] Mountainsmith Chimera

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 55 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi Helen

      I would agree with you here. You should write a review that reflects
      objectively your experience with the pack, just as the other reviewers
      should do the same. That way both we and the manufacturer get a diverse
      test group, diverse feedback and so do the readers of the reviews.

      The wider the group of testers the better in my view as there is likely to
      be a wide spectrum of users.

      Regards
      Andrew

      --
      Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.cjb.net

      Get paid for responding to and receiving relevant email and/or SMS messages
      - pureprofile by Australia Post
      http://www.pureprofile.com.au/entry.asp?P=750740385
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 55 of 55 , Feb 3, 2002
        Hi Marge

        I think iiNet has been having some email server problems. Can you try again at apriest@... or aushiker@...

        Thanks
        Andrew

        At 11:41 AM 02/02/2002, you wrote:
        Hi Andrew Priest,
        I just wrote you a long email with my pack contents,
        I sent it off list  to (mailto:apriest@...) but it came back.
        I hesitate to put this long list of contents on backpackgeartest forum.