RE: [BackpackGearTest] Mountainsmith Chimera

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 55 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi Marge

      I am correct in assuming that you are talking about pack contents and not contents plus pack in your 19 -20 lbs for five days?  Also how much water do you carry per day? We carry at least 2 litres each per day which equates to 2kgs (4.40 lbs) which doesn't leave much to make up the 19 - 20 lbs.

      Would be interested in knowing what you carry.

      Cheers
      Andrew

      At 12:04 AM 01/02/2002, you wrote:
      I totally agree with Helen.  The weight factor is a big deal for me.  I like to pack 19 - 20 lbs including
      food and water for 5 days and will begrudgingly pack 25 if I have to take extra water. And the pack
      comfort is very important.

      --
      Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.cjb.net

      Get paid for responding to and receiving relevant email and/or SMS messages - pureprofile by Australia Post

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 55 of 55 , Feb 3, 2002
        Hi Marge

        I think iiNet has been having some email server problems. Can you try again at apriest@... or aushiker@...

        Thanks
        Andrew

        At 11:41 AM 02/02/2002, you wrote:
        Hi Andrew Priest,
        I just wrote you a long email with my pack contents,
        I sent it off list  to (mailto:apriest@...) but it came back.
        I hesitate to put this long list of contents on backpackgeartest forum.