Ancient Order of Owner Reviews

  • Hollis Easter
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2009
      Thousands of years from now, when the historians look back upon
      BackpackGearTest.org, will they find your Owner Review lurking in the
      /reviews/test/ folder? I hope not!

      Once you get cleared to upload your Owner Review to the main site,
      please also remember to delete it from the /reviews/test/OWNER REVIEWS/
      folder. In looking through, I see quite a few older ORs in there.

      For example:

      Aric Swanger - Casio Pathfinder - 1/15
      Slim Woodruff - Macabi Hiking skirt - 8/4
      Slim Woodruff - Macabi skirt - 4/28
      Mike Wilkie - Northern Lites Snowshoes - 1/13
      Brandon Ball - Arcteryx Hercules Hoody - 2/4
      Kerri Larkin - CamelBak Better Bottle - 8/20
      Justin Heikkinen - Jetboil PCS - 3/3
      Kellie C. - LL Bean Stowaway Rain Jacket - 2/28
      Keith Mitchell - Victorinox Camping knife - 3/5
      Ali Kicklighter - OR Arete gloves - 4/16
      David Stancil - LMF Spork - 3/29
      Selena Leonard - MSR Titan Tool Spoon - 2/24
      Brandon Beyer - MSR Whisperlite - 7/31
      Chris Wiseman - Snow Peak Giga stove - 8/9
      Brian Jensen - Therm-a-Rest Prolite - 5/25

      Thanks so much!

      Hollis, what-cobwebs-oh-THESE-cobwebs moderator
    • Ralph Ditton
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2009
        Selena Leonard's is still a works in progress.

        She has just returned home after completing the AT. Had 6 months off to do
        it.

        Ralph

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2009
          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton" <rdassetts@...> wrote:

          > Selena Leonard's is still a works in progress.
          >
          > She has just returned home after completing the AT. Had 6 months off
          > to do it.

          You go girl!

          Oh wait, that is a test, huh?

          Ray