RE: [BackpackGearTest] Granite Gear Dog Gear Test

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi Marg

      This is only a small selection; there are heaps related to specific areas (states) plus there are three good newsgroups - aus.bushwalking, uk.rec.walking, alt.hiking etc.

      I guess these Yahoo! groups/clubs are generally fairly low traffic, plus we don't have skiing out here in West Australia :-). Summer is too hot for walking generally, better for swimming at the beach, so our walking season is fall through to spring.  Gives me more time I guess for hiding out online.

      Cheers
      Andrew

      BTW what are the four groups you hang-out in?

      At 11:16 PM 31/01/2002, you wrote:
      Andrew.......
      I did not know all those forums were out there, I belong to four and thought I was maxed out.......

      Do not think I could handle that many, I would never get off the computer and gosh when would
      I ski or hike......

      --
      Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.cjb.net

      Get paid for responding to and receiving relevant email and/or SMS messages - pureprofile by Australia Post

    • Jerry Goller
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 3, 2002

        They are beautiful dogs. I was stunned the first time I saw one. It was a beautiful light gray and as big as a Shepard. I didn’t know they came that big….   LOL.

        Jerry