RE: [BackpackGearTest] Monitors needed

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 31, 2002
      Monitors needed

      I’ll give you the next one. We’ve got plenty to do and I don’t want to concentrate too many with one person. Yup, that’s the SealSkinz group. Thanks for the update in advance. Enjoy the kids…….   ;o)

      Jerry

      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 1, 2002
        I'll volunteer for one or both
        Helen

        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 9 7:45 PM
          I am a bit scared, but I will finally bite and offer up my services as a
          monitor for a test series, just let me know which one.

          I just read the guide v1202 and will comply with the requirements of a
          monitor.

          Thomas Vickers
        • David Anderson
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
            I've been slacking on getting monitors for the test calls I've been sending
            out. I'm surprised Andrew hasn't beat me around the head on this one.

            We need 4 monitors for the Psolar mask, and the 3 NEOS tests. Check out the
            section on being a monitor in the survival guide, and apply if you are
            interested.

            --
            David Anderson
            Moderator
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
              I raise my cyber hand for the Psolar mask test monitor. I have read and will comply yadda yadda blah blah.

              TEAM JackQuest
              Jack, Cyber and Drager
              www.jackquest.com

              I've been slacking on getting monitors for the test calls I've been sending
              out. I'm surprised Andrew hasn't beat me around the head on this one.

              We need 4 monitors for the Psolar mask, and the 3 NEOS tests. Check out the
              section on being a monitor in the survival guide, and apply if you are
              interested.

              --
              David Anderson
              Moderator
              BackpackGearTest.org

            • John F. Meyer, Jr.
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                Dave, I can take one of them (or 2 if necessary). I've read the guide
                (v. 1202) and agree to comply.

                John F. Meyer, Jr. jfm@... www.johnmeyer.net
                NASO, PSOA, GCFOA USARA, CFAR, NORBA, USAT, FTA

                #
                #We need 4 monitors for the Psolar mask, and the 3 NEOS tests. Check out
                the
                #section on being a monitor in the survival guide, and apply if you are
                #interested.
              • Martin, Stephanie Yoong B
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                  I just finished with Cache Lake and can take another....
                  Stephanie
                  (yes, I've read v1202 and agree to comply)

                • Graham Blamey <gg@higray.fsnet.co.uk>
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                    --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, David Anderson
                    <danderson@b...> wrote:
                    > We need 4 monitors for the Psolar mask, and the 3 NEOS tests. Check
                    out the
                    > section on being a monitor in the survival guide, and apply if you
                    are
                    > interested.

                    Dave,
                    I'll stick my hand up for monitoring one (preferably a simple one as
                    it's my first ;-)
                    Cheers, Graham
                  • David Anderson
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                      Thanks Jack. You're it.

                      Message 10 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                        Jack Corrigan - Psolar
                        John Meyer - Navigator 5
                        Stephanie Martin - Adventurer
                        Graham Blamey - Downtowner

                        Thank you all, I will send you the tester information as I get it.

                        Any additional applications will be added to a folder I am creating to keep
                        track of such things, so I don't get this far behind again.

                        --
                        David Anderson
                        Moderator
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                          At 14:38 09/01/2003 -0800, David Anderson wrote:
                          >Any additional applications will be added to a folder I am creating to keep
                          >track of such things, so I don't get this far behind again.

                          Please add my name to that list.
                          I had just been thinking how quiet and devoid of meaning my Wednesdays have
                          been since the Enertia Trail Foods test finished.

                          I don't believe it - withdrawal symptoms from the adrenaline rush of being
                          a BGT monitor.
                          How sad :-)

                          -- Alex.
                        • Shane Steinkamp
                          Message 12 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                            > I am a bit scared, but I will finally bite and offer up
                            > my services as a monitor for a test series, just let me
                            > know which one.

                            I think Dave filled all the monitor slots Thomas, but there should be
                            another test coming up shortly. Nothing to be scared of really. It's easy
                            as pie. Just mark your reporting dates on a calendar and keep track of the
                            testers. If you get into any trouble, Andrew is always looking over your
                            shoulder and he'll catch you before you fall.

                            Shane
                            BGT Moderator
                          • David Anderson
                            Message 13 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                              At 10:12 PM 1/9/2003 -0600, you wrote:
                              > > I am a bit scared, but I will finally bite and offer up
                              > > my services as a monitor for a test series, just let me
                              > > know which one.
                              >
                              >I think Dave filled all the monitor slots Thomas, but there should be
                              >another test coming up shortly.

                              Yeah, those four spots are filled, but it is nice to have a few lined up in
                              the queue. So far we have Alex and TV

                              --
                              David Anderson
                              Moderator
                              Message 14 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                                Hi Shane

                                Said with tongue in cheek I suspect :-)

                                Andrew

                                At 12:12 PM 10/01/2003, you wrote:
                                >If you get into any trouble, Andrew is always looking over your
                                >shoulder and he'll catch you before you fall.

                                --
                                Aushiker - http://aushiker.com - Comprehensive resource site on hiking in
                                Western Australia.

                                A thought: "Every time I feel the urge to exercise, I lie down until it
                                goes away" - Mark Twain

                              • Shane Steinkamp
                                Message 15 of 23 , Jan 10, 2003
                                  > >If you get into any trouble, Andrew is always looking
                                  > >over your shoulder and he'll catch you before you
                                  > >fall.

                                  > Said with tongue in cheek I suspect :-)

                                  Actually, no. You do an amazing job of cracking the whip on the monitors.
                                  ;)

                                  In all honesty, since you started driving the bus, I haven't seen any
                                  monitors get into too much trouble...

                                  Shane
                                • Michael Wheiler
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jan 12, 2003
                                    Dave:

                                    I'm currently available for another monitor role as well. Just let me know.
                                    I was the monitor for the Clark Jungle Hammock test series. I have read
                                    v1202 of the survival guide concerning test monitor requirements and will
                                    comply with same.

                                    Mike

                                  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jan 13, 2003