Follow up for Randy Mitchell re: BGT OR of Therm-a-rest LiteSeat

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2009
      RICHARD - Randy Mitchell(1) - Therm-a-rest LiteSeat – Posted Aug 9(msg#78047) – waiting for use clarification, Revised Aug 13(78066), Taken Aug 15, Edit Aug 15(78081),

      Hello Randy,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on Aug. 15. Please refer to message number 78081 at

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager