Attn: Marc Castro Re: Owner Review - LOWEPRO REZO160 CAMERA BAG

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 11:25 PM
      Welcome Marc to BGT.

      First, THANK YOU for serving our country. Second, thanks for posting an OR to BGT. We are always excited about new folks looking to join our group. Before I can add your Owner Review to our edit queue you will need to clarify the number of days and/or nights you have used this product. Please add an estimate of how many times you have used it in the field to your report and then repost the REVISED version to the yahoo group.
      It's also helpful if you use the format
      Owner Review: "product title" - "your name" in the subject line.

      I will take a look and if it meets our use requirements I'll add the report to our edit queue and you will be on your way to getting an official edit.

      Thank you,
      Jamie J. DeBenedetto
      Edit Admin Manager