Monitors needed

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 31, 2002
      Monitors needed

      I need Monitors for the BD Moonlight and Granite Gear Dog Gear test series.

      Jerry

    • Rob
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 31, 2002
        I'll take the moonlight. ULA series seems to be going
        pretty smooth.
        -Rob

        --- Jerry Goller <geartester@...> wrote:

        > I need Monitors for the BD Moonlight and Granite
        > Gear Dog Gear test
        > series.
        > Jerry
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest : the
        > most comprehensive
        > interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.

        http://auctions.yahoo.com
      • Ron Martino
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 31, 2002
          > Jerry Goller wrote:
          >
          > I need Monitors for the BD Moonlight and Granite Gear Dog Gear test
          > series.
          >
          > Jerry

          Jerry, I'd be happy to be the monitor for the Granite Gear Dog Gear
          test.

          Ron
          --

          yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com
        • Barb
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 31, 2002
            Monitors needed
            Which ones do you want me to do?   Is the rest of the that group my SealSkinz crew?  Any idea when Duray will ship?
            Full of questions, aren't I.
            My kids are coming tomorrow........will do the Chimera update the first of the week.
            -Barb

            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 31, 2002

              Thanks. You’re it.

              Jerry

              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 31, 2002

                Thanks, your it.

                Jerry

                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 31, 2002
                  Monitors needed

                  I’ll give you the next one. We’ve got plenty to do and I don’t want to concentrate too many with one person. Yup, that’s the SealSkinz group. Thanks for the update in advance. Enjoy the kids…….   ;o)

                  Jerry

                  I need Monitors for the BD Moonlight and Granite Gear Dog Gear test series.

                  Jerry

                • Helen Hillberg
                  Message 8 of 23 , Feb 1, 2002
                    I'll volunteer for one or both
                    Helen

                    Message 9 of 23 , Mar 9 7:45 PM
                      I am a bit scared, but I will finally bite and offer up my services as a
                      monitor for a test series, just let me know which one.

                      I just read the guide v1202 and will comply with the requirements of a
                      monitor.

                      Thomas Vickers
                    • David Anderson
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                        I've been slacking on getting monitors for the test calls I've been sending
                        out. I'm surprised Andrew hasn't beat me around the head on this one.

                        We need 4 monitors for the Psolar mask, and the 3 NEOS tests. Check out the
                        section on being a monitor in the survival guide, and apply if you are
                        interested.

                        --
                        David Anderson
                        Moderator
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                          I raise my cyber hand for the Psolar mask test monitor. I have read and will comply yadda yadda blah blah.

                          TEAM JackQuest
                          Jack, Cyber and Drager
                          www.jackquest.com

                          I've been slacking on getting monitors for the test calls I've been sending
                          out. I'm surprised Andrew hasn't beat me around the head on this one.

                          We need 4 monitors for the Psolar mask, and the 3 NEOS tests. Check out the
                          section on being a monitor in the survival guide, and apply if you are
                          interested.

                          --
                          David Anderson
                          Moderator
                          BackpackGearTest.org

                        • John F. Meyer, Jr.
                          Message 12 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                            Dave, I can take one of them (or 2 if necessary). I've read the guide
                            (v. 1202) and agree to comply.

                            John F. Meyer, Jr. jfm@... www.johnmeyer.net
                            NASO, PSOA, GCFOA USARA, CFAR, NORBA, USAT, FTA

                            #
                            #We need 4 monitors for the Psolar mask, and the 3 NEOS tests. Check out
                            the
                            #section on being a monitor in the survival guide, and apply if you are
                            #interested.
                          • Martin, Stephanie Yoong B
                            Message 13 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                              I just finished with Cache Lake and can take another....
                              Stephanie
                              (yes, I've read v1202 and agree to comply)

                            • Graham Blamey <gg@higray.fsnet.co.uk>
                              Message 14 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                                --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, David Anderson
                                <danderson@b...> wrote:
                                > We need 4 monitors for the Psolar mask, and the 3 NEOS tests. Check
                                out the
                                > section on being a monitor in the survival guide, and apply if you
                                are
                                > interested.

                                Dave,
                                I'll stick my hand up for monitoring one (preferably a simple one as
                                it's my first ;-)
                                Cheers, Graham
                              • David Anderson
                                Message 15 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                                  Thanks Jack. You're it.

                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                                    Jack Corrigan - Psolar
                                    John Meyer - Navigator 5
                                    Stephanie Martin - Adventurer
                                    Graham Blamey - Downtowner

                                    Thank you all, I will send you the tester information as I get it.

                                    Any additional applications will be added to a folder I am creating to keep
                                    track of such things, so I don't get this far behind again.

                                    --
                                    David Anderson
                                    Moderator
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                                      At 14:38 09/01/2003 -0800, David Anderson wrote:
                                      >Any additional applications will be added to a folder I am creating to keep
                                      >track of such things, so I don't get this far behind again.

                                      Please add my name to that list.
                                      I had just been thinking how quiet and devoid of meaning my Wednesdays have
                                      been since the Enertia Trail Foods test finished.

                                      I don't believe it - withdrawal symptoms from the adrenaline rush of being
                                      a BGT monitor.
                                      How sad :-)

                                      -- Alex.
                                    • Shane Steinkamp
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                                        > I am a bit scared, but I will finally bite and offer up
                                        > my services as a monitor for a test series, just let me
                                        > know which one.

                                        I think Dave filled all the monitor slots Thomas, but there should be
                                        another test coming up shortly. Nothing to be scared of really. It's easy
                                        as pie. Just mark your reporting dates on a calendar and keep track of the
                                        testers. If you get into any trouble, Andrew is always looking over your
                                        shoulder and he'll catch you before you fall.

                                        Shane
                                        BGT Moderator
                                      • David Anderson
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                                          At 10:12 PM 1/9/2003 -0600, you wrote:
                                          > > I am a bit scared, but I will finally bite and offer up
                                          > > my services as a monitor for a test series, just let me
                                          > > know which one.
                                          >
                                          >I think Dave filled all the monitor slots Thomas, but there should be
                                          >another test coming up shortly.

                                          Yeah, those four spots are filled, but it is nice to have a few lined up in
                                          the queue. So far we have Alex and TV

                                          --
                                          David Anderson
                                          Moderator
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Jan 9, 2003
                                            Hi Shane

                                            Said with tongue in cheek I suspect :-)

                                            Andrew

                                            At 12:12 PM 10/01/2003, you wrote:
                                            >If you get into any trouble, Andrew is always looking over your
                                            >shoulder and he'll catch you before you fall.

                                            --
                                            Aushiker - http://aushiker.com - Comprehensive resource site on hiking in
                                            Western Australia.

                                            A thought: "Every time I feel the urge to exercise, I lie down until it
                                            goes away" - Mark Twain

                                          • Shane Steinkamp
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Jan 10, 2003
                                              > >If you get into any trouble, Andrew is always looking
                                              > >over your shoulder and he'll catch you before you
                                              > >fall.

                                              > Said with tongue in cheek I suspect :-)

                                              Actually, no. You do an amazing job of cracking the whip on the monitors.
                                              ;)

                                              In all honesty, since you started driving the bus, I haven't seen any
                                              monitors get into too much trouble...

                                              Shane
                                            • Michael Wheiler
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Jan 12, 2003
                                                Dave:

                                                I'm currently available for another monitor role as well. Just let me know.
                                                I was the monitor for the Clark Jungle Hammock test series. I have read
                                                v1202 of the survival guide concerning test monitor requirements and will
                                                comply with same.

                                                Mike

                                              • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Jan 13, 2003