RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: EDIT: OR - Osprey Exos 34 - Ray Estrella

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2009
      Hmmm... thought there was a folder. Must have been looking at another Exos
      folder.

      Upload Here: http://tinyurl.com/mexanm

      In addition, snow is Much more friendly for me. Even cold weather hiking is
      nicer than bugs, sweat, and humidity!

      AB

      > Hi AB,
      >
      > Thank you for the edits. All are made except for "backpanel". That is
      > how Osprey writes it so I went with that. That is one that I would take
      > as backpanel, back-panel or back panel.
      >
      > Well coming up pretty soon all the trips will have snow in them. You
      > may not be envious then...
      >
      > By the way, do you want me to make a folder for it?
      >
      > See you in a few months or so,
      >
      > Ray
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2009
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Buskov" <rescue@...> wrote:

        > In addition, snow is Much more friendly for me. Even cold weather
        > hiking is nicer than bugs, sweat, and humidity!

        Thanks for the folder AB.

        I hear you when it comes to humidity. I have never gotten used to the massive humidity in MN during the summer. Of course in the winter there it is opposite. It gets so cold that the moisture freezes out of the air making it super-dry. Oh well, it has two nice weeks a year...