ATTN: Delicia Thrasher - Re: Owner Review-Mountainsmith Guardian

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2009
      Welcome to BackpackGearTest Delicia and thank you for posting your frist Owner Review (OR).

      Unfortunately, as it stands now your review cannot be accepted because apparently the Mountainsmith Guardian is no longer sold. This is a guideline we cannot bend.
      It is not uncommon for new writers to need a bit more help before their first OR is ready for the editing process. I would recommend you check into our Mentoring Program – This program teams new reviewers with experienced veterans to help get them through their first review(s). If you'd like more assistance or guidance with the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to Mentor (at) backpackgeartest.org - Please use MENTOR REQUEST in the subject line.

      I would also suggest you take a second look at our Owner Review requirements spelled out in the How to Become a Tester section of our webpage (link below). In addition to this material we suggest reading some recently approved owner reviews to get a feel for what the BGT standards are.

      We certainly hope you will choose a more current and simple piece of gear and give it another go. Our standards are high but that benefits us all. I look forward to seeing a review from you again in the near future.

      Edit Administration Manager