Re: [BackpackGearTest] Could not upload HTML file to appropriate place on site

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2009
      Delicia,

      Your Owner Review should go here for editing and review:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/
      (You have it in the wrong place.)

      After it is approved the official folder will be created if there isn't
      already one there.

      It is important to use the test folder while in the editing process.
      1) It doesn't automatically send out upload notifications
      2) That's where the editors and administrator look for it.

      Hope this helps!

      James Triplett
      Edit Mod