Re: [BackpackGearTest] Comment: OR: CamelBak Better Bottle 0.5 L - Kerri Larkin

  • Kerri Larkin
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2009
      Thanks Chari, I appreciate your kind words. As you can tell, I love my bottle, but love the 1.0 L version more; I've been at work 4.5 hours now and already drunk a litre!

      Kind Regards,

      Kerri

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 21, 2009
        Thanks Ray (and Jennifer)! I feel an inordinate pleasure in uploading my first review, so have a medicinal ale on me!

        Kind regards,

        Kerri