Yahoo settings probs wasAmerican harvest dehydrator

  • Coosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      I'm having a similar problem trying to get my email preferences to accept my
      new email addy. I should have just removed myself from all the clubs and
      rejoined them with the new e-addy instead of trying to add another email
      account. I got some of the groups to accept the new email, others won't
      take it. I think it's a Yahooooey thing, personally.
      Coosa
      lorac4491@...