OOP - Kathy & John Waters - Aug 5 to Aug 11

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      Within the next couple of hours, we will be off driving from Colorado to Michigan - 22 driving hours - yippee :(

      Once in Michigan (Friday afternoon) we will be on Beaver Island having fun - very limited internet - until late Tuesday, August 11 when we will be back at our house in White Lake.

      Things affected:

      Kathy - waiting for selections on Bushnell Backtrack app
      John - test managing Gregory test call with closing Friday, Aug 7; should be able to at least post selections by Sunday night.

      Kathy and John Waters