EDIT: : OR - Big Agnes Copper Spur - Ray Estrella

  • Kathleen Waters
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
      Ray,

      Three very minor edits and you are good to upload to: http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Big%20Agnes%20Copper%20Spur%20UL3/ or http://tinyurl.com/lf6wmd

      Loved the pictures!

      Kathy
      The end of the short poles are placed into grommets at the corners of the body.
      EDIT: Correct would be "The ends of the short poles are..."

      Even without having seen "this" tent I am so familiar with Big Agnes' tents that I set it up by my self (Jenn was taking the pictures above) in about 5 minutes.
      EDIT: Correct is "myself" without the space.

      Otherwise Big Agnes has a winner with the Copper Spur as far as this backpackin Daddy is concerned.
      Edit/COMMENT: I think if you want to drop the "g" on "backpacking", you need an apostrophe in its place.

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "rayestrella1" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

      > Hello my fellow gluttons for punishment,
      >
      > Here is a new OR for somebody's red pen. The HTML may be found here:
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/lxb69m
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Ray
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
        Hi Kathy,

        Thank you for the edits. All have been made, the test file deleted and the corrected version uploaded.

        See you on the next one,