Re: Gear for ORs

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2009
      Wow - sorry to hear that. My gut instinct (since we don't have all that many The North Face product reviews and most of them are either older or based on older products) is that someone that is not affiliated with us has been hitting up gear manufacturer's that are not familiar with how we do things and taking advantage of our reputation for thorough reviews.

      Pam