Re: EDIT: Owner Review - Garmont Vetta Plus Trekking Boots

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19 2:33 PM
      Hi Bart,

      Go ahead and hang onto it until you get some more use.

      If you would like you could write up something that you have hiked with a lot in the past (as long as it is still current) like a hat, cup, pot etc. Something easy for a first review. (I have two reviews of spoons, just to give you an idea.) Use the things that you have learned from the edits I sent when you write it. That way once you get a few more days with the boots you will already have one in the books and be on your way to testing sooner.