Attn Brandon: Owner Review - MSR Whisperlite Camp Stove

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5 7:55 AM
      Hello Brandon,

      I am the editor assigned to your review. Could you please contact your mentor?

      Thank you,

      Ray
    • bz_weezy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5 1:16 PM
        Sorry I have been out backpacking for the past week.

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "rayestrella1" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

        > Hello Brandon,
        >
        > I am the editor assigned to your review. Could you please contact your mentor?
        >
        > Thank you,
        >
        > Ray

      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2009
          RAY - Brandon Beyer(M)(1) - MSR Whisperlite Camp Stove Posted June 21 (msg#77813), Taken Jul 4, Contact mentor requested Jul 5, Repost Jul 12, On hold until Mentor is contacted, Repost July 29, Edit July 30(78008), Repost July 31, Edit Aug 4(78030), Follow up sent Aug 22

          Hello Brandon,
          Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Ray back on Aug. 4th. Please refer to message number 78030 at

          Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform your editor and update the queue.

          Edit Administration Manager