APPROVAL: Owner Review: macabi skirt review : Slim Woodruff

  • AndrĂ© Corterier
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2009
      Slim,

      please apologize for the snafu. Your OR is okay as it stands (now that I've found it in the test folder), please upload to its new home here: http://tinyurl.com/npw4se

      I hope the waiting time hasn't put you off BGT.org for good - For your next Owner Review, I'm sure things will move much quicker. You can help hustle it along by posting your Owner Review with a shortlink to the test folder version (which is actually a requirement on posting reports to the group).\

      I'd be happy to see more reports from you. I should also state that most testers (myself included) find the first OR to be the toughest. The second is faster to write, usually faster to edit (invariably so in your case) and then you're set to test gear. So you're halfway there already.

      Regards,

      Andre