EDIT: OR - RMNP: The Complete Hiking Guide - John Waters

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2009
      Here ya go John.

      As usual;
      EDIT: Change Me
      Edit: Think about changing me
      Comment: everything else.

      Upload to this folder: http://tinyurl.com/mk9yhp
      Very detailed report! Makes me want to plan a trip to RMNPP myself.

      AB

      _____
      Visit Corridor9
      http://www.corridor9.net

      > Year Copywrite: 2005, 2008
      EDIT: Copyright, not copywrite

      > The layout of the each of region sections is consistent throughout the
      Edit: The layout of "each of the"? Reads a bit weird as written now.
    • exec@bysky.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
        Andrew,

        You are so right, that sentence doesn't make sense the way I had it -
        dyslexia I guess.

        Anyway, I made the corrections and did the upload.

        Thanks,
        John