Edit/Approval: OR - Camelbak Unbottle 70 oz - Sophie P

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2009
      Hello Sophie,

      Thank you for your Owner Review, you did a nice job. Your initial edits will follow. They will take the following format;

      EDIT: must be changed

      When you have made the changes you may upload to:

      Reviews > Hydration Systems > Bladders > CamelBak UnBottle

      Or; http://tinyurl.com/5euja4

      Ray

      First of all the name that Camelbak uses is UnBottle (spelling). You may want to change all instances of it to the correct form.

      Also I believe that even though the manufacturer does not list a weight we are required to still have a, "Listed weight: N/A" or such.

      *** The reservoir is similar to normal ones, ie. a thick, rectangular plastic bag

      EDIT: The reservoir is similar to normal ones, "i.e." a thick, rectangular plastic bag

      ***There is a hole drilled through it that sits inline with the tube to allow water flow,

      EDIT: for this usage it should be "in line"

      ***This is useful normally, but vital when I have drunk all of the water out of it, because then there is nothing in there and it is a vacuum, so it is really tough to open it. Sometimes it can take me quite a while to unscrew it, or I even have to get someone to help me.

      Comment: you can blow a little air back into the UnBottle to help with this effect

      *** Apparently they can also be used to attach the Unbottle to kayak webbing or a pfd.

      EDIT: PFD should be in caps, and the rule is to spell it out the first time it is used in a review or report for the benefit of non-boating readers.

      ***The Unbottle is an well designed, insulated hydration reservoir

      EDIT: The UnBottle is "a" well designed, insulated hydration reservoir