Thank you Kathy W - Re: OR - Burt's Bees Sunscreen SPF 30 -

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009

      Edit Administration Manager
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2009
        Hi Kathy,

        Here are the edits for your Burt's Bees OR. Once made you are free to upload to:

        Reviews > Health & Safety > Sunscreens > Burts Bees Chemical Free SPF 30
        Or here: http://tinyurl.com/l662p5

        Thank you for the review. (And the secret helpÂ…)

        Ray

        ***Manufacturer: Burt's Bee

        EDIT: the name is Bees (plural)

        ***One of two Burt's Bee sunscreen products

        EDIT: see above.

        ***(the other is a SPF 15 sunscreen)

        Edit: I will leave this up to you, but I have always been told to use "an" before an initialized name that starts with a vowel sound. Ess in this case.

        *** At 3.5 fl oz (100 ml), it is just 01 fl oz (3 ml) over the Transportation Security Administration's (TSA) allowable carry-on size for air travel.

        EDIT: I believe you mean 0.1 oz

        ***Trademark Burt's Bees logo and yellow color scheme make the Sunscreen immediately identifiable as a Burt's Bees product.

        Edit: you may want to say it makes it recognizable to you as many may know nothing about their scheme. I don't as I have never used one of their products.
      • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2009
          Ray,

          Thanks for the edits and sorry they were so "dumb"! I made the corrections,
          deleted the test file and uploaded, but have an issue with the upload.
          Posted a shout-out to Shane and hopefully, the problem will be resolved.

          Again, thanks,
[...]

          To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/Yahoo!
          Groups Links

          http://www.eset.com