Can you please un-moderate..

  • Jenn E.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2009
      Can someone please un-moderate Brandon Beyer? His user name is bz_weezy.

      Thank you.

      Jenn
    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2009
        It says he's unmoderated on backpackgeartest... and I don't have "rights"
        on backpackgeartesters.

        Sorry.

        Jet

        BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com wrote on 06/22/2009 02:52:55 PM:

        > Can someone please un-moderate Brandon Beyer? His user name is bz_weezy.
        >
        > Thank you.
        >
        > Jenn

      • JennE
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2009
          I have no idea how long it took my yahoo email to send this to the group. Apparently he is un-moderated as his post showed up before mine. Thank you for un-moderating him. I am working with him on his first OR, but he needs to make revisions to the one that was posted.

          Jenn

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, jetriple@... wrote:

          > It says he's unmoderated on backpackgeartest... and I don't have "rights"
          > on backpackgeartesters.
          >
          > Sorry.
          >
          > Jet

        • edwardripleyduggan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 28, 2009
            Jenn,

            I see him on Backpackgeartest. I cannot find his ID on Backpackgeartesters, period. I hadn't caught this message before now, sorry! Please e-mail me direct. Normally, I don't cover admin on Backpackgeartesters, but I wanted to follow up on this.

            Best,

            Ted