Re: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT: Therm-a-Rest ProLite, Brian Jensen

  • Brian Jensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2009
      Roger,

      Thank you for the edits, I am going to do as you reccomended and request a mentor. In one edit you said to check my backpacking history since it stated I started at age 7. This is infact true since my father was very big into backpacking, if there is a better way to word it then I will change it. I took nothing offensive and appreciate the edits.

      Warm Regards,

      Brian Jensen