Edit/Approval - GoLite Sun Dragon shoes - Ahmet Erten

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009
      Ahmet, Good job on the revisions. After you make the revisions noted (EDIT) or suggested (Edit) below, you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/qoxc2s
      Be sure that you select the "Owner Review" button. Also, delete your Tests/Owner Review copy. I look forward to your next Owner Review. Cheers, Richard

      <City, State, Country : San diego, California, United States>
      EDIT: San Diego [upper case "D"]

      < The toe and heel areas are covered by "Debris Shield System" which is "combination of rubber sidewalls and/or Polyurethane dots" to add extra protection.>
      EDIT: which is a "combination of rubber sidewalls

      <The shoes only come in whole numbers and four pieces of insoles are included with the shoes to customize the fit within a half size range.The main insole has a hook-and-loop spot and a sleeve for the matching hook-and-loop spots and tab that goes into the sleeve on the included pieces. >
      EDIT: Add a space between the period and the start of the second sentence.
      Comment: You did an excellent job of describing this unique sizing system.

      < Temperatures were from 50 to 90 F (10 to 32 C). Trail consisted of rock and sand. Starting pack weight of 35 lb (16 kg).>
      Edit: This isn't required, but it helpful to your readers to specify whether a pack weight includes food and water. Here and after your description of the next trip.

      <The first thing I did after I got my Sun Dragons was going for a day hike to break in.>
      EDIT: break them in

      < However, when I walked on hard even surfaces such as pavements I could feel the lugs and didn't feel as comfortable as opposed to running on soft or uneven terrain.>
      Edit: as comfortable when running

      <Based on the GoLite warranty I have returned the product to the store I bought it from and asked for refund as my size in the color I wanted wasn't available.>
      EDIT: asked for a refund

      < From the GoLite warranty statement it seems like GoLite lets the authorized dealers handle the warranty claims first and therefore I cannot comment about their customer service.>
      Edit: comment about GoLite's customer service

      <Just after 25 miles the gripstick rubber layer wore out unlike any other pair of shoes I had before and lost traction significantly.>
      EDIT: Gripstick [Upper case "G"]
      EDIT: Add a metric conversion for 25 miles