Re: OR Repost-REI Merino Wool Light Hiker II Socks-Women's by Angela Bosevich

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
      Angela,
      Good job. One further EDIT (below) and then you may upload to
      http://tinyurl.com/2djl7k Be sure to delete your Tests/OR folder copy.
      As this is your second approved OR, upon upload you will graduate to Newbie satus, making you eligible to apply to test gear. To do so you must join our sister list, backpackgeartestERs, and keep an eye out for Test Call postings. Congratulations!
      I hope you'll keep the ORs coming. It will help your writing style, and it's something that the call managers and moderators appreciate.
      Cheers, Richard

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "ballangiegrrl" <angelabosevich@...> wrote:

      <A normal hiking day for me is 5 to 10 miles (8 to 16 km) per day, depending on terrain.>
      EDIT: Delete "per day," which is redundant.