Question - brownie points

  • Sophie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
      Dear powers-that-be,
      Are there going to be any more calls for owner reviews that give us brownie points? The last one was months ago and for snow stuff (living in Florida has its down side!) I have a bunch of reviews I want to write, but somehow never seem to find the time without something like prospective brownie points to push me...
      Cheers,
      Sophie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2009
        Hi Sophie,

        I didn't see anyone answer this so thought I'd chime in. Yes, I'm sure we will have another monthly OR call soon. Right now a few of our OR editors are OOP or planning on having OOPs so we didn't want to load up the while everyone is out playing.

        Start writing and when the call comes you'll be ready.

        Jamie D
        Edit Admin Manager