Re: Edit: Caffeinated Shot Bloks - Ray Estrella

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hello Roger,

      Thank you as always for the edits and suggestions. All taken and made. I shall post as soon as the Uploads Allowed button is pushed at your end ;-)

      One thing that may want to be looked at is the fact that a lot of Shot Blok reports and reviews are under the heading Clif Bar. As the "Clif Bar" is a grain-type bar and very different from the Shot Bloks it may be a good idea to give the Bloks their own folder like you gave me. (Actually mine could go in with all the other flavors too, unless they want a seperate folder for each flavor.)

      Just a thought.

      Thanks,

      Ray
    • Roger Caffin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
        Hi Ray

        > I shall post as soon as the Uploads Allowed button is pushed at your end
        > ;-)
        Oh bother! Done.

        > One thing that may want to be looked at is the fact that a lot of Shot
        > Blok reports and reviews
        > are under the heading Clif Bar. As the "Clif Bar" is a grain-type bar and
        > very different from the
        > Shot Bloks it may be a good idea to give the Bloks their own folder like
        > you gave me.
        Which is why I created one for you.
        I will defer to the Powers that be re the moving of the other reports.

        Cheers and Happy Munching...
        Roger