Edit: Caffeinated Shot Bloks - Ray Estrella

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      Edit: Caffeinated Shot Bloks - Ray Estrella

      Hi Ray

      Blimey, the stuff you eat! I've never seen them.

      A few edits for you and you are OK. Fix them and upload to:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Food/Energy%20Bars%20and%20Drinks/Clif%20Caffeinated%20Shot%20Bloks/

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
      ----------------------------
      > when I finished dinner at 6:00. The temp had dropped to 17 F (-8 C)
      > by 9:30 PM, the last time I checked as it started snowing again at
      > 11:00 and I did not want to go out to where I had the thermometer
      Comment: you might want to put PM after 6:00 and 11:00, just to be tidy.

      > 2950 ft (899 m) of gain and loss.
      > I stayed at 4000 ft (1219 m)
      Edit: round off the metric maybe, and elsewhere.

      > Temps ranged from 40 to 72 F with elevations from 3600 ft > to almost 6000
      > ft.
      EDIT: metric

      > pack to start off with on the trail, but I am getting tired of typing.
      Edit: With respect, I think you could delete the last clause?

      > I would like to say that in my pursuit of healthy living, I have learned
      EDIT: delete comma - definitely.

      > it does not come across negitivly to my taste buds.
      EDIT: negatively

      > The tubes have a printed "cut here" at one end. While there is not a notch
      Comment: I have had good success tearing from the serrated end, using one of
      the serrations as a notch. Try it?

      > I keep the tube in my pocket where it length makes it easy to
      EDIT: its length

      > because I do not get the headache that I normally do when deprived
      Comment: Blimey. I am not that bad myself. I can go without for the day.

      > All in all I like the caffeine added Bloks.
      Edit: caffeine-added (or caffeine-boosted)
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
        Hello Roger,

        Thank you as always for the edits and suggestions. All taken and made. I shall post as soon as the Uploads Allowed button is pushed at your end ;-)

        One thing that may want to be looked at is the fact that a lot of Shot Blok reports and reviews are under the heading Clif Bar. As the "Clif Bar" is a grain-type bar and very different from the Shot Bloks it may be a good idea to give the Bloks their own folder like you gave me. (Actually mine could go in with all the other flavors too, unless they want a seperate folder for each flavor.)

        Just a thought.

        Thanks,

        Ray
      • Roger Caffin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
          Hi Ray

          > I shall post as soon as the Uploads Allowed button is pushed at your end
          > ;-)
          Oh bother! Done.

          > One thing that may want to be looked at is the fact that a lot of Shot
          > Blok reports and reviews
          > are under the heading Clif Bar. As the "Clif Bar" is a grain-type bar and
          > very different from the
          > Shot Bloks it may be a good idea to give the Bloks their own folder like
          > you gave me.
          Which is why I created one for you.
          I will defer to the Powers that be re the moving of the other reports.

          Cheers and Happy Munching...
          Roger