APPRO: Mystery Ranch Broomstick pack - Lyon

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2009
      EDIT/Appro: Mystery Ranch Broomstick pack - Lyon

      Hi Richard

      Powder snow ...mumble mutter. What's that? :-)
      Our snow is mainly flat - Nordic XC (my stuff), or hilly with resort lifts.

      It's fine. Check the items below and you are clear to upload to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Frameless%20Backpacks%20and%20Day%20Packs/Mystery%20Ranch%20Broomstick%20pack/

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
      ------------------------
      > A small webbing strap with a Fast-Tec buckle
      Edit: I am doubtful about the spelling of the brand unless it is written on
      the buckle. There are few hits on Google for this spelling, while the Fastex
      company is well-known around the world for plastic buckles of this type.

      > I place my skis back-to-back and lash them together
      Comment: I haven't heard 'back to back' for skis here in Oz. 'Face to face'
      or 'sole to sole' are commonly used. But I don't know what terms are used
      near you.
    • richardglyon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        Roger,

        Thanks. It's now "quick-release" buckle and "face-to-face." Uploaded and Tests/OR folder deleted.

        <Powder snow ...mumble mutter> You haven't lived until you've skied the cold smoke of the northern Rockies. Come visit and see for yourself. Richard